Thursday, October 13, 2011

"MY" 4 little ones' pics....

I have not posted since August 1st!!! That is 2 months!!! I have thought about it often and had ideas come to mind " Oh, I should def post this",  "this would be a funny one", "this one my sister would love"... but my business 4 Little Ones Photography has been keeping my very busy, and after the kids are in bed and some of my "chores" are done, I am editing photos...and not our personal ones.

A few friends/family members recently asked me to post pics taken at events, dinners, get togethers and I realized that I have not offloaded any personal pics since Summer...and have not posted on the blog. So I will each week, spend one night working on our own photos...even if just for an hour!

So posts will pop up out of timeline order, but I will date them according to when they happened so if I do ever print the blog journal that I hope to, it will be in order!

Hope you enjoy some of the future posts!